Elementary Basque Language
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. describe and ask about the daily routine, hobbies and free time activities.
2. demonstrate a number of communicative tasks that involve narrating and describing in the past.
3. talk about future actions.
4. identify and describe basic linguistic characteristics of the Basque language.
5. discuss the importance of the Basque farm house and the seasonal tasks in Basque country.
6. compare the Basque concepts of work and time to these same concepts in their culture.